- I understand that Reiki treatments can promote stress reduction and relaxation and facilitate my natural healing abilities. I also understand that Reiki is not meant to replace medical or mental health services and that these sessions will not diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition
- I understand that Stefanie Krantz (KrantzWellness) upholds the highest standards of care and professionalism as an International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP) member and abides by the IARP Code of Ethics.
- KrantzWellness will keep all information exchanged during the program confidential. The information provided and any program notes will not be released to any third party unless you provide a written release and ask that the information be shared or it is required by law or a court order.
- If I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment, I agree to do so 24 hours in advance. If I don’t provide 24 hours notice I will be responsible for the full cost of the session. This policy does NOT apply and there will be no charge if I cancel due to having cold/flu/Covid symptoms or a recent exposure to Covid-19.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the risks associated with attending an in-person Reiki session. While KrantzWellness has put many preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of this virus, I acknowledge and assume the risk of exposure. I also agree to comply with all set office procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment and I agree to not attend any Reiki sessions with cold/flu/Covid-19 symptoms or a recent exposure to the virus.
- When attending your session, please avoid using perfume and/or highly scented body care products to make the office safe for people with allergies and sensitivities.
I voluntarily request and consent to receive Reiki services from Stefanie Krantz. I acknowledge this by filling out the required fields below.