This is an archived post taken from the November 2012 edition of KrantzWellness News.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cup
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- In a bowl, briskly whisk together the tahini and water until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Adjust flavors to your taste. Add additional water if you want it thinner.
Note: Tahini sauce keeps refrigerated for up to a week.